Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Louis Smith Fantasy

Yes....I'm still obsessing over him! That cute British gymnast I came across a few weeks back! Louis Smith BMBW Louis Smith I had a few of the blog followers asking for some booty pics of this fine young man and I did find a few pics of him from the rear after he dismounted off of the pummel horse! Obviously there aren't any bare ones so these will have to do! Well from what I can see it looks like he has a nice round bottom that I'm sure is in need of some warming up!
Now in the darker corners of my mind I was thinking that Louis was on his computer late one night in his shorts and t-shirt and Googled his name but instead of seeing the usual Olympic info about him a blog called B.M.B.W. popped up! Hmmmm.....not sure what it was about he clicked on it and was shocked at what he saw! It was a article about him and a few comments on how they wanted to see him spanked! He was shocked at first and then was a little more curious......secretly, spanking was always one of his fantasy's but would be to embarrassed to tell anyone about it! He had read tons of e-mails and comments about him from his fans but nothing like this! As he thought about it more and more he suddenly realized his dick was as hard as it has ever been and was pointing straight up trying to burst through his shorts! He thought long and hard about it at first but then he decided to send this guy Eric a photo of his butt that he wanted! Louis got up and pulled down his shorts and aimed his sexy bum to the camera and snapped a photo! He thought that it should give them something to talk about on the blog for awhile! At the bottom of the post he saw a picture of a young lad that looked a little like him called Barry who was British aslo and lived in London! He wondered what it would be like to meet up with this Barry and "discuss" this B.M.B.W. blog article. He typed in Barry's name and soon realized that there were many posts about him there! Wow he said to himself as he checked out Barry's cute butt, I gotta meet this man! To be continued........?
Ok I guess I have to put this disclaimer in her just in case but that is not Mr. Smith's butt. But I would have to think it looks just like this one does or pretty close! Don't you?

6 comments:

  1. Wow -- great little fantasy; and I imagine that is almost a perfect double for Mr. Smith's perfect butt. Great job Eric, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think the naked butt in the pic looks way too thick and meaty to belong to Louis' slim, athletic body. Based on the pics of Louis dismounting (thanks by the way!), my guess is that Louis has more of a cute, tight little light-skinned muscle-butt. It's a hot fantasy, though, wondering what Louis might think or do after reading all our wicked thoughts about him....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....yeah it might be a little plump to be on a athlete but a gut can dream right? I'm hoping he does read this and lets me know how he feels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/olympian-louis-smith-posts-naked-3882292

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://cocktailsandcocktalk.com/2014/09/man-candy-louis-smith-gets-naked/

    ReplyDelete