Sunday, January 2, 2011

And The Winner Is!

The Most Spankable Butt Of 2010 is #20 This sexy photo came out of no where at the end of the voting! I'm guessing you all couldn't resist that smooth ass or those plump cheeks or those sexy blue socks and not to mention that he's in the perfect position for a good sound butt whuppin! He's practically begging for it....so I'm proud to crown him the winner of 2010! I only wish I could congratulate him in person and give him his prize of 3o licks with the razor strap!

The Runners Ups were...

#43 This sexy man was in the lead for most of the voting and it's not hard to see why!

#32 All I can say about this young man is...DAAAAAYMN! That ass is amazing...I can almost see him and that perfect booty laying across my lap for a few hours! If anybody knows this young man tell him thanks!

#37 Why is it that I never see a sexy brutha at the gym giving me a look like that? You know that look that is just begging for you to warm that ass up! I'm glad he made the top 5!


#35 Oh hell yeah! I'm gonna have to start a category that deals with those gravity defying ass cheeks! Spanking that ass is only one of ten different things I would do to it! He's standing there waiting and looking back at you taking off your belt. Wow....that ass is just amazing!
Thank you all for voting and commenting throughout the year on all these wonderful butts and bootys!

7 comments:

  1. Man..Nice Edible Asses In That Posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single one of these hotties with spankable butts is worthy of the crown. Congratulations to #20.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all as well! I had to go look at # 4 and I agree that he should of been a little higher on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's my favorite, because on top of having a banging juicy ass, he's got a gorgeous face!!
    I LOVE your site because it's FUN, it's LIGHT, kinky but never vulgar, and it's not aggressive towards white people (unlike some other blogs that seem to not be able to celebrate the black male's physique without demeaning white men systematically...). Anyway, thanks!!
    David

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anonymous....I'm glad you are enjoying the blog and taking the time to check it out! I try to keep it fun and light most of the time...lol. The blog is about black men and spanking but is for everyone to enjoy. Thanks for your comment....they are always welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 35,and 37,led underground,blindfolded,ankle cuffed,ropes haul them spread legged nearly six feet,a foot off the ground,fingers grasp,and wrists behind back now tied with cuffs,oil to the big "cobbins",a (historic) paddle used on bulls in slavery times,12inch,by 6,20holes,i inch thick oak,they jerk as massa sits,his two huge muscled men dual deal fierce ass whipping,they blister,hollar,cry,sweating,after nearly a hour,THE PIMENTADE(1/3SALT,VINEGAR,RED PEPPER),all mashed,set in sun hot for days,laid on with huge paintbrush,they sizzle,scream,bawl and sob till let down

    ReplyDelete