Thursday, January 6, 2011

Facebook Whuppin

This is a video of a clearly upset Uncle yelling at his nephew about acting like a gang-banger on his Facebook account and giving him a butt whuppin on camera albeit a very short and pants up whuppin (damn). If this video is legit I commend the Uncle for stopping this gang crap before it's too late but for putting it up on camera and then posting it on his account I'm not sure about that but I'll bet he learned a good lesson from all this! I can't even imagine what all his friends are saying about his public butt whuppin! Damn, maybe if more parents or uncles did this it might just do some good for those kids that are going down the wrong path. Maybe Uncle should sell his services and scare some other kids straight with the threat of public butt whuppin! I have a feeling this will get a few responses.....

"Y'all parents, you need to stop this senseless fucking crimes, all this gang bang shit."

"This is my fucking nephew right here," he says as he points the belt at the boy. "He ain't no gang member, we don't come from that sh-t."

"All that is fake," the boy says." ...but this ass whoopin' isn't going to be fake!"

Get that on Facebook!"

"Whap, whap, whap"

"Facebook that!"

"Whap, whap, whap"

"And if I catch you on Facebook saying anything -- I don't give a fuck if it's happy birthday -- I'm whooping your ass!" he says.

"Now put that on your fucking wall!"

16 comments:

  1. LOL....You gotta love that one arm grab as he whups him in a circle! I remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn!!! I'm waiting for the 3D version of that to come out in theaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Robert. "Coming soon to a theater near you, in 3d -- Uncle's Belt: Too Fast Too Furious --This Ass Whuppin Ain't Fake."

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I hope this doesn't give my Daddy Ray any ideas. I know for sure I wouldn't have the privilege of keeping on my pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dwayne -- that's great! Could you imagine sitting there with your 3D glasses on watching the belt fly across the air? Everybody would be leaning back in their seats afraid they might get stung with it.

    Marcus -- funny you should mention Daddy Ray. I was just thinking that this man seems to have a bit of Daddy Ray's no-nonsense attitude in him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robert.....3-D would be great but want the whole IMAX experience! LOL...and Surround sound so you can hear that belt hitting that ass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marcus.....I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about you when I saw this video! LOL...You better not let Daddy Ray see it because I know it will give him some ideas! The Uncle in this video might have started a whole new trend in teen discipline! Hmmmm....I could start a new blog.."Webcamwhuppins!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robert- you are not kidding about that! He's got the swing and the attitude down to match Daddy Ray's. The kid is lucky he doesn't live here.
    Eric- Daddy is out of town on business, and hopefully off the radar.And I'm not going to suggest this video be "a must see" for him. And you are NOT going to tell him about it. Right? But thanks for your warm or should say booty-hot thoughts.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I won't say a word Marcus but I have a feeling he will see it eventually! I hope he doesn't make you the new Youtube star....or do I?

    ReplyDelete
  10. gone now,but a decade or so ago,spanking courts gave thugs a choice,swats,or time in prison,man,I'D DO JURY DUTY FOR SURE,that's what the bad ass bucks need,i heard they bare assed bent them over a device,strapped down,the guard laid it on with huge wood paddle,OUCH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Desperate measures in desperate times, I suppose. Personally I try to give civilized whuppins. I tell Marcus, would you please retrieve my strap from the bureau, and remove your garments for a lesson in respect and honor of your fellowman. Then I proceed. The nastiness and abuse come later.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol, Daddy Ray, I just spit out my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes you just have to get your point across!

    ReplyDelete