Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm Doing It Again.....

Yes I'm obsessing over another online cutie.....he is model Deilin Sanz. Wow is he sexy or what? I don't think he's done any full on nude photos (yet) but I'm not complaining and yes I know who he resembles so you don't have to point that out....LOL! I believe he is Hispanic and in his early 20's. I don't think were gonna see any spanking related photos of him but he has a few suggestive photos that already has my Spanko juices flowing! Check out some more photos of him by clicking the links at the bottom of the post. I'm sure I'll get over him in time but it might be a long while!

5 comments:

  1. Dominican Delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking dude

    shame about the white slut in the third picture though, what a skank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, it's Barry's equally hot brother. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE TO SEE,the sexy bearded man,hands round the pole take the cute bull boy at the top over his lap,tied hands behind,ankles roped,he paddles him to tears,really hard sobbing with a "cobbins" ole southern foot longer,full of holes,make the boy bellow and scream as his ass goes up in flames

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dwayne....you just put another fantasy in my head....Damn you! LOL....

    ReplyDelete