Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Chair

I stumbled upon another very sexy and suggestive photo the other day.....well at least it is to me! A young man that looks like he just got home from school or work and was told to take off his pants and bring the chair. The chair isn't the same as the other chairs around the dining room table.....his dad bought this chair for one reason and there is only one use for a chair like that and this young man knows what that is.....a very long and hard "Over The Knee" hand spanking and when his butt is warmed up nice and good the underwear comes down! If he puts up to much of a fuss dad's gonna bring out the hairbrush and he knows he won't be sitting down for a long time if that happens! So he has some motivation to be still and take his spanking like a man! Well....that's what I see when I look at this photo!

5 comments:

  1. this is my friend
    i went 2 high school with him :)
    he has a great body

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....lucky you Nick! He looks like he has a great body....if you talk to him let him know that he has a few fans over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Dwayne.....he looks really sexy in this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of myself back in the day. Innocent ..studious..horny all the time..doing the solo thing 3- 4 times a day!

    ReplyDelete