Sunday, January 2, 2011

Spankable Butt Of The Week #1 For 2011

OMG, OMG, OMG!
Oh Barry! Should I go ahead and just award him as the winner for the year right now? I nearly passed out when I received these....it was the best Christmas gift ever and it has been killing me not to post them until now (you have no idea)! I know I'm a little biased but I can't help myself when it comes to Barry and his sexy, spankable butt! Here are a few recent photos of Barry after receiving the birch.....man that looks like it stings but he seems to take it very well! The good news is that there might be a video released sometime this year...YEAH! I'll pass the info on to all of you as soon as get get more info about it but for now enjoy the first spankable butt of 2011!

12 comments:

  1. I could kiss it and make it all better. Merry New Year to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Eric, just wanted to say a happy new year to you and thanks for your efforts. You put a lot of smiles on folks faces, and it is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect way to start out 2011 -- Barry is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michael....I'm glad to do it and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to start every year with a Barry photo Dwayne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barry's the best
    Sensation smile
    sensational ass

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwwfchz_Lmk

    This video go Hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barry, you got my vote in the Jock Spank Poll.
    You deserved many more votes than you got.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry West....i missed the video....it was removed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barry will always have my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barry's the best by far.
    How could I forget
    and vote too quickly?????
    Take my vote away from 39
    and give it to
    beautiful Barry
    & birch my bare ass!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree...but I love all those spankable butts!

    ReplyDelete