Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Majki

It looks like Sting Pictures has a new, cute young actor for it's films! His name is Majki....I'm not quite sure how it's pronounced but I'm guessing it might be this (Mai-kee). If anyone knows please chime in! I don't know the name of the video he will be in yet but I'm looking forward to it and many more. I was told these photos were of his audition and Rich is the lucky man as usual who gets to give Majki a good OTK spanking. That's the kind of interviews I need to give! I love the way those tight white briefs contrast with his beautiful brown skin.....is there anything sexier? Well I hope it comes out soon....Enjoy http://www.stingpictures.tv/

7 comments:

  1. yum, wanna spank and lick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm! Dayummm Eric2, Man! that is a hot young man! Thanks for the photos! Majki is sizzling hot with that big wide, smooth, fat,melon sized bubblebutt of his! Dayumm! I could spank on his azz for days, among other things!His buttcheeks are like two soft plumped up pillows laying side by side.Ummmm!Man, a butt like that could be considered a candidate for the spankable butt hall of fame, UMMMM! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fine looking ass. The man was born to be spanked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! That butt looks untouched but I think it's about to be broken in from the look of these photos! And after a good spanking I'll be sure to give it a good licking as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could write a book about that young man's amazing chocolate ass, but I think I can sum it up with: WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice spankable butt hey does anybody make staorys on malespank.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've written a few but the can also be found on this Blog. Just click on "story" in the label colum to find some. There are some great storys on Malespank.net but very few men of color storys! There is a great list of storys that involve a fathers taking the strap to there sons behinds...they are not black storys but the storys are pretty universal and are pretty good.....follow the link. http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Bob+Y

    ReplyDelete