Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Naked And Waiting

This is one of the most beautiful photos I've seen in awhile. As usual I know the photographer wasn't going for the spanking angle but to me it's perfect! This young man has stripped down and is quietly waiting for his father to come and deliver a good OTK hand spanking to his beautiful backside in the very chair he is sitting in. Maybe his dad is gonna make him bend over the back of the chair for his punishment? He even has that facial expression that shows he knows whats coming but he will be brave and take it! I wonder if he would let me use it as my header in the blog? So many thoughts on just one simple photo. I hope you all like it as much as I do!
Click on the photo to see it in all it's glory!

1 comment:

  1. It is a very beautiful picture. I'm like you, I can't be certain what the photographer's intentions were, but there are MANY, MANY stories my mind can conjur up!!!!! Very erotic AND very artistic!!!

    John

    ReplyDelete