Saturday, November 28, 2009

Spanking T-Shirts Pt.2

Here are a few more personalized T-Shits for you all! I want the first one!

This dad is letting you know what he can do to your bad behind!
I'm definitely gonna have to get this one! I'll have to check them off the list one by one and there is only one way to get off the list!

This last I would love to see on campus! There would be no need for chairs in the classroom because nobody would be able to sit down! At least we know they would all be getting good grades! I can only imagine what would be going on in the frat houses!

7 comments:

  1. LOL! OK Eric. I am ready to take what has to be done to get off the list. When you are done with Ayejay1, I will be down the hall waiting very nervously in my room for your arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl...I thought you might like that....LOL I didn't say it had to be in order though! Maybe you will be last so yo can hear the rest of them get there spanking before I get to your room....Hmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah,Hah,hah! Eric2,Man! I don't believe it,I have actually achieved celebrity status in here! I am number one on your spanking list!(LOL!)Have I been that bad, lately, or are you spanking me for something that I thought I got away with,but didn't??? Then I guess it won't do any good trying to pad the seat of my pants(like I tried doing with my parents in the past),because I am probably going to get it butt naked across your knee, Right "Street Daddy"???!!(Oops! excuse me! I meant Eric2!)(LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric man! Your blog is just too much fun. OK, if you want me to wait until you finish up on everyone else ... can I at least watch as you take care of business (so I know what I'm in for).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if you wanna be first on that list man!....LOL Pad your pants Ayejay? Now you know If I had you across my lap that butts gonna be bare...in fact I'll just have you buck naked for it! That belts gonna be a flying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robert, your butt will be twitching as you watch each spanking before yours.....you might already be in tears by the time I get to you....LOL

    ReplyDelete