Sunday, November 8, 2009

Spankable Butt Of The Week #39

It's a beautiful Sunday morning and the sun is shining through the window as you walk back into the bedroom and see his beautiful dark brown, plump behind fully exposed laying across the bed! With both of your work schedules there is only one day a week that were both home at the same time like this. He looks so wonderful just laying there in all his glory and it takes alot of self control not to jump right onto him but instead I sit down on the bed next to him and run my hand across those silky smooth buns for awhile and then I start to lightly slap them. I'm not sure why but it's like they are asking to be smacked. I look up at his sleeping face but he still seems to be in dreamland.

I start smacking them harder now as he starts to stir.....I watch as waves of flesh move across his butt with every spank! I see he is awake now but he doesn't say anything instead he pushes his butt up higher as if he is asking me not to stop! I continue to spank harder and harder and he is starting to squirm under my hand and moaning with every slap and suddenly he is shaking and pumping his pelvis into the bed and you realize that he came from the spanking you just gave him! He turns his head and looks at you and says, "what the hell was that?" as he's rubbing he sore butt....I tell him I'm not sure but I guess you liked it! I think we found a new Sunday morning ritual....I tell him I can't wait until next week as I crawl under the covers with him and make sweet love to those soft, hot ebony cheeks.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful picture and a hot story to go with it. Thanks Eric. No wonder this is my favorite spot on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert....The picture did all the talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,Eric2,I have to second that motion that Robert7 made.That is a beautiful picture and a hot,sensuous story!Thanks man!Yeah, I think a spanking like that can be a nice piece of "foreplay"for a sensuous interlude between two people.Like I have intimated in the past, sometimes a good spanking/buttwhupping can heat up more than just a nice round bare bottom.It can sometimes even turn an an unwilling person into an enthusiastic spanking addict!(I have personally witnessed this happening,before!(Maybe I will email you with the story later, to see if you want to post it) Talk about your addictions(LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just in one of those spanking moods this Sunday I guess.....and that picture just looked to good! I would love to hear your storys Ayejay whenever you have time to write it down!

    ReplyDelete