Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Garage

By Eric

What is he doing I thought to myself as I watched this young man who couldn't of been more than 17 or 18 years old. I just pulled in to the garage below my building a few minutes ago and was checking my messages on my cell when I saw him. He was looking around nervously and then started to pull down his pants and underwear! To say I was shocked would of been an understatement! I was parked in the corner and my windows are pretty dark so I guess he didn't realize I was there. He just stood there looking around with his bare ass on display for anyone who happened by to see! I was truly enjoying it! He was covering his front parts with his t-shirt but I was more interested in what was in the back! Here is what I didn't know.....

He got into trouble at school today and his mother had sent him down to wait for his father to get home to deal with him. He was told to strip his pants and underwear off as soon as he got down there and wait in the garage for his father to get home. If someone just happens to walk through the garage while he's waiting...well, that's just part of the punishment! The first thing his father will see when he pulls into the garage is his bare ass son waiting on him....he realizes that he must of done something serious for his mother to send him down here.....that's why he keeps his razor strap in the trunk! This is the second time this month he had to disciplined like this so he was gonna make sure he wouldn't forget this any time soon! As I was watching his every move a car pulled into the garage and paused....I would have done the same thing I saw that standing in the middle of the floor! The car slowly turned and pulled into one of the parking spaces and a large man got out. He looked like an older version of the young man on display so I assumed it was his father. I had seen him in passing around the building but we hadn't spoken to each other yet. I heard him yelling at the young man but could not really hear what he was saying but I could tell he was mad! I cranked down my window a little just to try and hear a little better. I could hear it was something about school but that was all I could make out. After a minute or two of yelling his father popped the trunk and pulled out what appeared to be a belt...no I thought tho myself.....that's to thick to be a belt. It's a strap, I said out loud! Then it finally dawned on me....he gonna give his son a whuppin..oh shit! I could not believe my eyes! I got my share of them growing up but to be honest I didn't think it happened anymore these days. I watched as he closed the trunk and pointed to the car. His son moved forward and bent over the back of the car. I kinda felt that I was seeing a private moment between a father and son and but hey, they were in a public place so I figured it canceled each other out. My breathing was becoming heavy and I thought I was gonna pass out.....just looking at that perfect brown butt and knowing it was gonna be in some serious pain real soon was almost to much! I noticed the the strap had a handle on it....this guy meant business. The man raised the strap and brought it down on his son's backside with a loud THWACK! The echo in the garage made it sound ten times louder than it actually was but from the boys reaction I knew it hurt. I was surprised that the kid didn't let go of the car and stayed in place...I know I would have been jumping around and rubbing my burning ass but I guess he knew better! THWACK, WHACK! Two more licks rang out as I heard the boy start to groan and beg his dad to stop. WHAP, THWACK, THWACK!...please daddy...I'm sorry I heard him say but still he stayed in place. WHAP, THWACK, THWACK! The young man was really crying hard now and his butt had to be on fire. I heard his father say to him that I don't wanna have to do this again so I'm gonna make sure you remember this son. THWACK, THWACK, THWACK! I will dad he screamed...I will...I'm sorry I won't do it again! After about twenty more hard strokes to his son's backside he told him to get up. I watched as his crying son stood in front of him and talked to him in a calm voice. His son was listening to his father and furiously trying to rub the sting out of his behind! Damn I wish I could hear what he was saying! Then his father took his son in his arms and hugged him. He put the strap back into the car and put his arm around his son and headed for the stairs. I was still impressed on how well the young man took the whuppin.....he must have had alot of them to take it like that!

I waited a few minutes before I got out of my car after they had left (with a raging hard on) still not believing what I just witnessed. As I was walking past there car I put my hand on the trunk and It was still warm to the touch from that young man's body. I'll bet that strap was still warm too...or maybe hot! My head was spinning as I climbed the stairs trying to understand what I was feeling...I wasn't sure why I enjoyed that so much...I am gay but I never really gave any thought to spanking. But it was all I was thinking about. On the way up I heard the door to the floor above me open And I heard someone coming down. It was him.....the boy with the butt that I'm was sure was still on fire! He was wearing pants now and I said hi as he passed me and he just nodded at me but didn't make eye contact. I could see his eyes and wet cheeks and anyone could tell he had been crying. I wanted to ask him how his butt was but I didn't wanna blow my cover so I kept going up the steps......I didn't want to let on what I saw. I did wonder where he was going so quickly after he just went up...I thought to myself that maybe his dad decided he needed a little more and sent him down for the strap! Oh man what is going on with me? Twenty minutes ago I wouldn't of given spanking a second thought! I went into my place and sat on the couch remembering every detail of what I saw. I looked down at my cell phone and...SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! Damn it I just realized I had video capability on this phone! Damn....I could of captured that whole thing! I'm a idiot! Oh well I thought.....Maybe I'll stay in my car everyday after work and wait for something to happen!
I thought I might strike up a conversation with his dad next time we meet and maybe I could get a little more insight into my new favorite family! This story isn't over!

Thanks to Deej for the use of his photos and of his model Tomlin.

3 comments:

  1. What a story, Eric!!!! I love it. Sounds real. Did you base it on an actual experience or just your hot imagination?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked the story John. It's purely fiction though. I had those pics for awhile and I was going through some the other day and when I saw them I just got a story line right away....it practiclly wrote itself! I wish they all came that easy! And I have to thank the photographer Deej

    ReplyDelete
  3. what well rounded globes

    ReplyDelete