Saturday, August 4, 2007

Grab Those Ankles

Bend Over and Grab Your Ankles
By Louis
Jamal was in his usual position, bent over with his feet apart and his hands around his ankles. He always took his beatings in this position. I asked him about it when we first met: “Wouldn’t it be easier to put your hands down on something like a stool?” But he told me, “If you need a spanking you take off your pants, bend over, and grab your ankles”. I had to admit that he offered a very tempting target. His black butt was stuck out just asking to be spanked, and bending over all the way with his feet apart spread his cheeks and exposed his asshole to me. I was holding the belt doubled up in my hand while I enjoyed the view of Jamal's butt. I rubbed the belt against Jamal’s cheeks, he wiggled his ass at me, and I felt my cock starting to get hard. Is there anything more exciting than seeing a brutha bent over with his bare ass stuck out to be spanked? I gave Jamal his first lick, not very hard. Then another one a little harder, then more licks, each one a little harder than the one before. On about the 10th lick the belt started to make some noise when it smacked against his ass. By the 20th lick the sound of the belt smacking Jamal’s cheeks was getting pretty loud and he started to grunt after each lick. By the 30th lick I had his ass all warmed up and he was ready to take a real beating. I moved back a bit to be able to take a full swing with the belt and then I really let Jamal’s ass have it. SMACK! The belt landed full force across the meaty part of both buttocks with a crack that echoed off the walls and made Jamal grunt loudly. This was only the start of his beating. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! In the crack between Jamal’s buttocks his ass was still black but his cheeks were now starting to get redder and redder. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I eased up on him with a little bit softer lick. Smack! And he said, “Harder!” So I laid into his ass again! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I was beating his ass with everything I had! But he wanted more! “I said HARDER!” I moved back again so that I could really step into the swings. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! By now Jamal’s cheeks looked like two pieces of raw meat but I gave him a few more anyway. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Finally I tossed the belt aside and put my hands on his cheeks to feel the heat coming off his ass. It was sizzling! I massaged his cheeks while he wiggled his ass for me. My cock got hard and after a while Jamal straightened up and I could see that his cock was hard, too. He put his arms around me and gave me a kiss and we went off to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment