Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mr Price

I apoligize but I don't know the original author of this story. I hope he dosn't mind me using it.

About a month after Mr. Price had first spanked me I decided it was time again. After a few smart remarks to my gym teacher I was once again on my way to the Principal's office. Mr. Price met me in the hallway outside his office.

He took me into his office, closed the door, and sat me down. "Boy, I thought the first paddling I gave you would last you the entire year, maybe until graduation. But here you are again. You don't learn, do you?" "No sir, I guess not. I guess I need an even harder spanking than the one you gave me last time." "I can't paddle your butt any harder than I did before." "Maybe this time you should make me pull my shorts down and then beat my bare ass."

Mr. Price glanced at the gym clothes I had on. "Boy, you've got an
athletic supporter on, don't you?" "Yes, sir." "All right, boy,
stand behind your chair. Pull your shorts down around your ankles.
Now bend over and put your hands on the chair." Mr. Price went
around behind me to get in position. I was bent over with my black
ass exposed and stuck out to be spanked, and I didn't have to wait
very long. WHACK! The paddle hit my naked buttocks with an
incredibly loud crack and I let out a yell! Being paddled the first
time on my gym shorts had been painful enough but getting it on my
bare ass was even worse! The spanking continued with no mercy!
WHACK! My butt felt like it was on fire and I started crying!
WHACK! Now I was sobbing! "Boy, have you learned your
lesson?" "No sir, not yet". "All right, boy. You're going to get
three more swats. If I have to put blisters on your butt to teach
you your lesson I will." WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "Now have you
learned your lesson, boy?" "Yes, sir! I've learned my lesson!" "All right, boy. Pull your pants up and get back to class. And I don't want to see you in my office again!" I thought about telling Mr. Price that I would be showing up at his office to get spanked until I graduated but decided not to.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment