Monday, August 27, 2007

Vick's Punishment

Hmmmmm.......I hate to see him throw everything away like that.....It's a shame it got to this point but he has no one to blame but himself. I think instead of jail time....a couple of trips to the woodshed might do him more good! Lets give him 30 strokes with the razor strap for each dog harmed! Should it be a public whuppin or private? Maybe three days between whuppins......just enough time to recover a little bit but still be a little sore. I'm sure he would change his ways after that! What do you all think?


3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't that be something if that were a part of his sentence? - a public bare ass whupping? I would definitely attend. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to add: I'm glad you're back. I really missed you. I look forward to checking out your site every day. Keep it up, man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. USE A HISTORIC "COBBINS" PADDLE,a huge hickory board with holes,like his ancestors suffered under in the south,i'd EVEN GO A STEP FURTHER,THE TUCKER PRISON IN ALABAMA HAD A "TELEPHONE' for fucks like him,huge bull bucks that raped the young white boys ESPECIALLY were given a PHONECALL,tied to a long table,wires wound round cock,and balls,conected to a telephone crank generator with TWO BACKUP BATTERIES,oh my god,DIRECT BURNING CURRENT,this is no estim folks,the men urinated,screamed,burned and were impotent for a VERY LONG TIME.this is where i'd like to see vick,struggling as fiery snappin,cracklin current roasts his genitals,they WET THE MEN AS WELL!!,hey, tie the fucker to a suspended metal bed,genitals hanging,get some pit bulls and don't feed them for a few days,lather his cock and balls which dangle from his belt tied body with meat juices,and send them in to castrate the fucker,HOW CAN ANYONE WATCH ANIMALS,DOGS,KILL EACH OTHER FOR "FUN",HELL,I'LL PRAY THE DAY SOMEONE DOES A "TUCKER TELEPHONE" ON OUR NUDE BEAUTY,FILMS IT,AND SENDS IT ALL OVER THE WORLD,I'D GET OFF WATCHING HIM SCREAM AS HIS COCK AND BALLS SWELL AND BURN,I'D LOVE GRINDING THAT CRANK TELEPHONE GOOD

    ReplyDelete