Sunday, August 5, 2007

More Barry

Hey wassup?
These are the rest of the series of Barry from Sting Pictures. I posted a few awhile back so here are the rest of them. Barry's a lite mulatto brutha with the most smoothest, spankable butt I've ever seen....don't you agree? I've never had the pleasure of seeing any of his videos but I'll be doing what I can to make that happen. It looks like in this video he's in some kind of dorm or boarding school and he dosn't waste any time getting his tail whupped! Enjoy




4 comments:

  1. Hey Eric!
    How can I purchase copies of this DVD featuring Barry getting spanked? I did a google search for Sting Pictures, but couldn't find anything. I would like to add this to my collection as well as the one of the guy getting spanked while wearing a kilt!!! If you have a site, please pass the info on. I'd appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link for Sting pictures...

    http://www.stingpictures.tv/stingpicturestvhome.html

    I have never purchased a video from them myself so I can't help you anymore than that. I've been hoping they would start a downloadable version eventualy but I'm still waiting......Well...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, man!
    I appreciate the info. I will check out their site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Barry for being such a good sport.
    What a great spank.

    ReplyDelete