Sunday, August 12, 2007

Marcus Pt 1

Hello all..... Here is a website I stumbled onto a few days ago and it actually has a black spanking scene. It's not black on black but what can ya do? It looks more like a torture scene to me though. The spanking doesn't look to severe because and there are no marks on his butt so I'd have to say it's a pretty mild spanking. Marcus is conned into submitting to a drug test for his track team but instead these two imposter's just want to get him to there private chamber. He is the only black male on the site but there are other spanking scenes with other guys you might enjoy so it may be worth it to ya to check out. Maybe this is a start to more stuff on the net for us! Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. No need to make excuses - these are great. Let me express my belated but most sincere thanks for this site. I am definitely part of your target audience, and am thoroughly enjoying each day's posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....I'll try to keep them coming...No Pun intended....or maybe there was....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my blog spankmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Blackkentuckyspanker...I have sen your site and I check it out almose everyday! I think you have a rare thing going on there too. I saw the Robin Givens pic's..."Nice"..I'll leave some comments on them....E

    ReplyDelete