Sunday, September 13, 2009

Butt Whuppin Appointment

Well here we are again young man! I didn't think you would have the nerve to come back so quickly after our last session. I thought I blistered your behind real good but I guess I didn't do a good enough job! Take all those clothes off and come stand in front of me. I'm gonna sit here and finish my cigar and beer before I beat your ass but until then I wanna watch you squirm knowing whats gonna happen to your butt when I get done. You must of messed up pretty bad to need another one of my lessons...huh? First I'm gonna put you across my lap and spank you for a good long time....and there will be tears when I'm done! Then I'm gonna have you stand with your hands up on the wall and I'm gonna blister your ass with my razor strap until your begging me to stop but you know I won't! After your whuppin I'm just gonna have you stand there with your hands on the wall (no touching that behind) while I sit down and have another cigar and beer and enjoy the view. I know your gonna still be crying and telling me how good your gonna be from now on and begging me to let you rub your behind....just like last time but I won't let you! By the time I finish enjoying my cigar and the view of your ass I'm gonna introduce you to the new hairbrush I picked out just for you! The last time I stopped after the strapping but this time I'm gonna give you a dose of this brush! Your ass should be pretty sore and tender by now so I'm gonna send you home with a bigger reminder to keep your nose out of trouble!

When I'm finished peeling the skin off your butt with this brush I'm gonna give it to you and I wanna hear you thank me and tell me what you have learned and to also let me know when you think your gonna need your next lesson! Heaven help you if you forget to bring that brush with you young man! Now get your ass across my lap!

2 comments:

  1. As someone who has had butt-whuppin appointments as both a spanker and a spankee, you have captured the scene perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dwayne....I would have to talk myself into going back to get it again but I think I would!

    ReplyDelete