Friday, September 18, 2009

What I Did To Him!

I guess I had let him down by not punishing him the way I was growing up. I thought I was being a good parent but after the way he talked to me outside earlier today I knew things had to change! I think he was shocked on how quickly I caught him and drug his screaming behind into the house where I proceeded to pull his swimming trunks down and off and laid him down over the arm of the couch. With one had I held him down and with the other I pulled my belt off! I guess I was pretty mad because I lit into his ass like I was possessed! It's amazing how quickly a cocky 17 year old can turn into a crying 5 year old! He was screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs which soon turned to begging and pleading and then crying and I mean like little boy crying! After about ten solid minutes of bare ass whuppin I let him up. I watched him trying to reach back to rub the sting out of his cheeks but the pain was too much....he couldn't even rub his swollen butt! Now that he had his first and way overdue ass whuppin you can believe there will be more to follow! The next time you stick your tongue out at your dad you can expect to not sit comfortably for at least a week! I wanna rub my butt so bad after my dad took his belt to it but it's too tender for even the slightest touch! I didn't think he would actually whup my ass! I was just messing around.....he didn't have to beat my ass like that! I was surprised how quickly he caught me and dragged me back into the house! I didn't think he was so much stronger than me. I thought I was to old for this kind of punishment.....I was wrong!

6 comments:

  1. I love this. To be able to take a photo, and create a story from two different perspectives is just genius. Eric you are too talented. Thanks again for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dwayne....I love doing it and I have to give credit to some wonderful photographs I continue to find on the web. So many beautiful and spankable butts out there and so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, when is someone finally going to give Kanye West the serious whupping he so needs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God! Don't even get me started on Kanye! I always thought he was kind of full of himself but after that stunt on the MTV awards I am done with him! I agree he needs a long overdue trip to the woodshed....or maybe multiple trips to get his ego under control! I felt bad for Taylor Swift but I thought it was classy of Beyonce to give her that moment at the end of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Eric2, Man! I have to agree with dwayne,you got some talent there with what you can do with a photo!Yeah,there are some sassy, hardheaded young men out there now, who defy anyone to spank their bad butts(and they know that they need their butts spanked)! So, your story is very timely and relevant! Yeah! someone needs to spank Kanye's uppity bubblebutt for not showing any courtesy or manners!And he is supposed to be a role model for our kids today??!! Just have someone (like me) walk upon stage with a folding chair, grab his cocky behind! Yank those denim jeans down,along with those baggy boxers of his and put him across your knee and scorch those arching,squirming naked buns of his in front of all those cameras,until he is yelling and crying like a naughty little boy and is good and sorry and ready to give a real, sincere public apology, himself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL.....I would of loved to see you walk up on stage with a folding chair and set it up then grab him by the arm and pull him across your lap then yank those pants down and wear his behind out! I can almost hear the producers in the control booth saying "should we cut away?.....The the director would say..."No...zoom in on his butt.....and his face! The people need to see this!...LOL Thanks for the visual Ayejay!

    ReplyDelete