Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Whuppin My Drunk Brother

I told my brother that if he needed to he could stay at my place...."again" until he and his wife work things out. There relationship was pretty volatile from the beginning and they were always having problems but underneath it all I think they really loved each other. He doesn't like to hear it but his drinking was the cause of most of there problems. When I got home tonight I saw his car parked half on the lawn and half in the driveway. I thought to myself that he must have been driving drunk! Surely he couldn't be that stupid after getting arrested a few years earlier for the same thing. I entered the house and headed for the spare room I kept...mostly for him and there were clothes along the entire way! I pushed open the door and couldn't believe what I saw. He was face down on the bed, butt naked with a glass of wine in one hand and a empty bottle of my best wine in the other! God dammit I said out loud as I screamed his name. Allen! I screamed but he didn't even budge....I watched him for a few seconds and removed the glass from his hand and took the bottle to the kitchen and then returned to his room and tried to wake him again. I yelled and shook him again but at least I got a groan this time but he still just laid there. I was pretty mad by this point and I was ready to throw his naked behind out in the cold and than it came to me....he needed his ass whupped and that was exactly what I was gonna do! I went to my room and got my thick black belt and returned to his room. I pulled the covers the rest of the way down and tore into his big butt! I must have given him six or seven good hard licks before he even started to move. His ass was starting to show some good stripes and welts on it! He finally turned and looked up at me and said...hey Jessie what the hell man? I think the pain from my belt was slowly starting to sink in the more conscious he got. Ow damn...Whap, Whap! Fuck Jessie! He was so messed up that he couldn't even stop my from whipping his sorry butt. Thwack, Thwack, Thwack! I pushed him back down and held his arm behind him and just kept wailing on his ass...Whap, Whap, Thwack! I don't know how much of it he was feeling but I saw tears in his eyes now so I gave him ten more then just left him there drunk and crying. Me and my brother are about the same size and we were always pretty evenly matched but he was so drunk he couldn't of stopped me if I tried. I was wondering what was gonna happen in the morning though.

I was up pretty early and cooked some breakfast when I heard him walking around. Well.....here we go I told myself! He walked or should I say limped out of the guestroom and into the kitchen in just his briefs. He had his hand down in his underwear rubbing his ass like it was on fire....and I know it probably felt like it. He stopped and looked at me. Yo man.....did you whip my ass last night? He had the strangest look like there was no way that happened and did I dream it? I just simply answered....Yes. He just stood there and looked at me for a minute and said....what the fuck for? He was busy rubbing his ass and listened to the list of things he did wrong last night and I finished with "If you have a problem with it you can leave." He didn't say anything for awhile and asked me if I had any Tylenol? I jokingly said, for your hangover of for your ass? He said for both. I was a little shocked on how well he was taking it and then he told me he was sorry. Glad to hear it bro now unless you want more of the same go get your car off my lawn! He looked and said aiight man.....your whuppin was worst than the ones dad used to give us!

He moved back into his own house after a few days and he thanked me again before he left but didn't say exactly what he was thanking me for but I knew. He and his wife seem to be getting along alot better now....I guess I should of beat his ass along time ago.

4 comments:

  1. Great story. Classic case of a brother lookin out for a brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dwayne.....I love stories that involve brothers and cousins too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Eric2, I really enjoyed your story and the pictures! Yeah, I always enjoyed the theme of brothers spanking each other to keep them in line! And the way some brothers behave,they probably deserved to get an an extra spanking from an older sibling! I know my younger brother did and still deserves one with the way he sometimes act. He would probably say the same about me(LOL!) I wonder how many dudes who visit your blog,spanked or got spanked by the their brother or a cousin for that manner? Well, I had a friend in community college,(I'll call him Tyrone)whose mother worked all the time. It was a single parent home, so his mother expected him to assume the responsibilities of head of the house when she wasn't around. He had a younger,teenage brother, who often got in trouble at school! When he did,Tyrone would have me give him a ride over to his brother's school to pick him up and then I would drop both of them off at Tyrone's house. Tyrone would tell me later, how he had to give his younger brother a buttwhupping on his bare azz with his mother's belt! His younger brother was a typical hard headed kid who ran the streets more than stay in school! Tyrone told me that he used to wear that azz out trying to get him to behave! I've have known several dudes who spanked their younger brothers when they got out of line and their mother was not at home! All these dudes where coming from a single parent home, where quite often they had to assume the duties of head of the household. My next door neighbor's oldest son, used to also spank his little brother when he did something wrong,more playfully than serious! Aso, I had an older male cousin (he was only 6 years older than me)babysit me and my siblings when we were growing up, and he often threaten to spank me if I got out of line! Of course,if he raided our refrigerator too much, then my mother would threaten to spank him when she returned home!(LOL!) I have had my cousin who is the same age as me, but alot more muscular and thicker, ( He played high school football.)Sometimes he would playfully threaten to take off his belt and whip my azz when we were in high school together.Quite often, back then when you were around your friends and did something they disapproved of, one of them might say to you" Don't make me take this belt off and whup that azz!or "N*****!,you want an azz whupping??!!!" and of course, that familiar famous, old saying, "Don't make me have to take you across my knee!" Of course, now days most dudes would think of giving their brothers a "beat down" with their fists, but a good, old fashion buttwhupping with a belt, might just be more effective, wouldn't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belt on the bare ass is always more effective in my opinion. I should of done that to my younger brother on several occasions but I didn't. I've seen a few guys tkae off there belts and say they were gonna give you a whuppin and laughing while they did it....lol! I'm sure most of them got that butt tore up on occasion. There are alot of mischevious bad little brothers out there right now who I'm sure are getting it from there older bro's!

    ReplyDelete