Wednesday, September 2, 2009

TV Dad's And Spankable Son's

Good Times (1974-1979)
Dad - James Evans Sr.
Son's - J.J. and Michael.
This show came the closest to not only talking about butt whuppin's but you could hear them coming from the bedroom! James was pulling off his belt all the time and yelling at the boys for one thing or another! Michael was always the one who seemed to get threatened by James belt in almost every episode! J.J. had a few moments as well but not as much as Michael did. It was a shame that the network killed off his character from the show....I knew every boy in America either had or knew a boy with a father like that!

Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air (1990-1996)
Dad - Phillip Banks
Son - Carlton
Nephew - Will
Phillip banks was a large man and he played a Judge on the show. If anyone should be good at handing out some discipline it should of been him! He should of blistered Will and Carlton's behinds on numerous episodes! Will was a bit of a smart mouth as you might remember and Carlton just needed to knock some of that snobbishness out of him! They were always in trouble! There is no reason that two bubble butts like that should go un-spanked!

The Cosby Show (1984-1992)
Dad - Heathcliff "Cliff " Huxtable
Son - Theo
Cliff was pretty modern and laid back father....both he and his wife Clair were professionals. No spanking of any kind was ever mentioned as far as I can remember but I sure would of like to have seen Theo get pulled over Cliffs lap and teach him what it was like to get spanked like he did when he was a kid! His son-in-law Elvin had a nice round behind as well and was always saying the wrong things to Mrs. Huxtable. I think there could of been a few story lines where some discipline could of been used!

What's Happening!! (1976-1979)
No Dad, Belt Wielding Mom
Son - Roger "Raj"
Friends - Dwayne & Rerun
This show was basically about three friends that are in high school and are getting in and out of crazy situations. Roger's mom was always telling him to give her his belt and to get upstairs....I stand corrected about "Good Times" being the only show who threatened butt whuppins! I put a youtube link below where this very situation happens! The little sister Dee was a very funny part of the show but she even had a few run In's with her moms belt! She would actually take Rogers belt off for him and give it to her mom so she could whup him with it! It would usually end with mom chasing Roger up the steps and that's where it would end. The Jewel of the show belongs to Dwayne....he was always sporting some really tight Bell Bottom jeans and since he had the biggest bubble butt ever according to some (and I agree Dwayne) it was always the highlight of the show for me. He is wearing those tight jeans in the clip below so make sure you check it out! I only wish there was a situation in the show where Dwayne's cheeks were bent over a lap and giving a good spanking! I can dream can't I? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xM9ldu3l7w

Smart Guy (1997-1999)
Dad - Floyd
Son - Morris & T.J.
Friends - Maurice "Mo"
This show started off on the WB but ended up on Disney. The father Floyd Henderson owned his own roofing business and had two son's...Marcus who was in high school and T.J. who was a ten yea old genus. T.J was to smart for his own good and skipped several grades and was now in the same classes as his older brother. I heard in one or two episodes where Floyd threatened to go get the belt but that was as far as it went...Darn! Marcus and his friend Moe were constantly getting into trouble and could of used a little...I mean alot of fatherly discipline! They both had very spankable behinds and maybe even little T.J. could of used a swat or two himself!

Family Matters (1989-1998)
Dad - Carl Winslow
Son - Eddie
Friend - Urkel
Now I know that Steve Urkel needed that butt spanked in every episode but the bottom I would have loved to have seen get it was Eddie! When your dad's a cop I'm sure there were a few thick police belts laying around! It was a good show I admit but I think it ran a little too long.

Everybody Hates Chris (2005-2009)
Father - Julius Rock
Sons - Chris & Drew
This show is loosely based on the childhood of Chris Rock. I have to admit I haven't seen alot of this show but I have seen enough to know that I wouldn't mind seeing both boys getting it from there big calloused handed father but I think the boys are much more afraid of there very dominant mother who is just as intimidating as the father!


Honorable Mentions:

Different Strokes - I think there was a episode where Willis agreed to spank Arnold so Mr. Drumund Wouldn't have to do it!
The Jeffersons - Lionel may have been to old for it but they say your never to old!
Deep Space 9 - I did a story about this show a few months back....check the links.
Lost - There is a African American father and son on the show and I think having the run of the island a boy is bound to get into trouble. Maybe a occasional trip into the jungle for a quick lesson on the seat of his pants or bare butt!
Bernie Mac - Great show and gone to soon! He never took Jordan across his lap but I think he wanted to!
My Wife And Kids - Another funny show but Jr. was not the sharpest tool in the shed.....I could see alot of bare bottom correction needed for his own good!

I'm sure there are many more shows like this out there....feel free to share them and put them in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, Eric2! that is alot of nostalgia you're bringing up there, Man! I remember those shows.But do you remember"That's My Mama" starring Clifton Davis, a young Barber and his overbearing mother(played by Theresa Merritt).In one episode, while they are arguing,Cliff's mother gets very upset with him, so to appease her anger! Cliff takes off his belt folds it in two and hands it to her, and then lays himself across his mother's lap and tells her "to go ahead and spank him, he deserves it!" She is so tickled by this, she laughs and unfortunately refuses to spank him! That one scene with his full grown, man sized,butt laying across her bent knee is worth a thousand words! And then don't forget the Wayan Brothers TV series; Shawn and Marlon! Both have spankable butts! Even skinny azzed Marlon! (He played in a comedy movie where he was butt naked in one scene,and I was surprised to see that this skinny broh had a large, oversized, muscular, tight bulging, firm round bubblebutt, just begging to be spanked)In the TV series,"Wayan Brothers",Marlon and Shawn were constantly threatened with spankings by their dad,(John Witherspoon) waving his belt at them! In the TV comedy series"Charlie and Company", Charlie(played by the late,Flip Wilson) had a beautiful wife(Gladys Knight) and two sons!One of them teenaged "young black heart throb"Kristoff St. John." Flip, only verbally corrected him! I would have loved to see tall and slender Kristoff across his dad's lap, with those pants and brief down around his ankles and his smooth, round,light brown,tan bubblebutt receiving fatherly discipline from his dad!And while not a TV Dad and Son flick, don't forget about "Cooley High" How a young Glynn Thurman, wearing glasses was out late with his teenage friends, his mom waiting at home with her belt in her hand, waiting for him to come home, so she can whup that firm, dark, chocolate bubblebutt of his for missing his curfew! But she is so tired from long hours of work, she falls asleep! Also in the HBO series "Soul Food" there is a young boy, who thinks his mom has forgotten about the "spanking" she's promised him, but at the last moment she remembers and tells him to bring her the belt! He reluctantly does so! Of course you don't get to see or hear the spanking. On the TV series"Homocide:Life on the streets" Black Police Sargent(played by Yaphto Kaphet) has a full grown son working as a detective under him and when he messes up, he tells Dad,his boss, "What are you going to do, spank me???!!!" the series"Homocide" also had black actor"Andre Brauer" on that show! Andre had one of the biggest, oversized, bulging, protruding, bubblebutts of all the black actors at that time! Interestingly enough, there was an earlier Black Police/Detective movie,(unfortunately the name escapes me) where Sammy Davis, Jr playes a detective who also was the son of the Polic Sargent, who also teasea his dad to "spank him" if he thought he was out of line!Thanks Eric2, for the "spanking" nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Ayejay....those were all some good shows as well! I loved thats my Mama.....and it did take place in a barber shop to there had to be a few straps lying around! Both of those Wayan brothers have very spankable bootys as well. I wish the dad would of went through with it....th would of gotten an Emmy! Kristoff St John was a cutie as well....I remember seeing him do guest spot on some shows....I remember him doing a episode of the Love Boat and he was in Roots.....I think he played young Alex Haley. I love that Cooley high moment.....Like I said before if your mom or dad is standing there with a belt or strap in there hand just drop-um turn around and take it! Thanks for the great shows Ayejay. I'm gonna have to go find some vids now...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayejay and Eric -- wow. You guys are encyclopedias of black boys needing whuppins in TV shows. I remember watching a rerun of a Good Times episode where a young hoodlum visiting the Evans household gets a serious buttwhuppin from James. You can hear the spanking behind the bedroom walls, and when it is finished the young gangsta cannot sit down without the assistance of a pillow. JJ tells the other kids that the hoodlum had received dad's "Big Mac" whuppin. Most realistic sounding belt-whuppin I have ever seen on TV. You guys have given me a great trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Dwayne, I remember in school everyone refered to a whuppin as the Big Mac for quite awhile! Michael's friend put up a good fight but his butt got it good! I don't know why he had to close the door! He was part of the family after that! I like to think that later on he and Micheal compared their stripes!

    ReplyDelete