Saturday, September 26, 2009

Marine Spank

In this video there is a young black marine getting a good hand spanking from the Corporal....he starts with a solid spanking with his glove on and then later with his bare hand. The corporal takes his time and gets a good feel of those soft cheeks between spanks! He then has him bend over and applies the leather paddle to his rear end. Another young soldier...who looks Latino to me joins the fun and gets stripped and is paddled along side the first soldier! I'm not sure if the correct is "Marine Spank" or not but it was fun to watch!

4 comments:

  1. Hot!Eric2, I have seen the video that these photos came from! It is a hot video indeed! You know I have friends who have brothers in the marines, It is either in the marines or navy, where there is an initiation ritual that takes place when new crewmen first cross the equator in their ship! The older crewmen jump on them pull their pants and drawers off! and then proceed to smear thick dark naval grease up their butts and on their genitals and thighs! I used to think that this was a made up fantasy, until I looked in a naval year book and saw pictures of crewmen undergoing this initiation! So, if that occurs in the military, they could probably could get away with giving a little OTK bare ass buttwhupping to new crew members, every now and then, Right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've known a few Navy guys and I do remember hearing something about crossing the equator but I never heard any details. I'd say a few swats up on deck for the first time crossing the equator wouldn't be out of line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the title of the movie?

    ReplyDelete