Sunday, September 20, 2009

Spankable Butt Of The Week #33

Biron model J.J. has a beautiful bubble butt and it looks even better when it is sticking out from that jockstrap! I love that look on his face...you know the one! He has no plans on letting me pull him across my lap but he's wrong! He would look and feel real good laying across my lap as I spank his butt and watch shake like jello as I smack it! After a half hour of my hand coming down again and again on his beautiful cheeks he would be reduced to a very sore and crying boy!

5 comments:

  1. I don't know which I find a bigger turn on - his pouty expression, his big booty, or your description of what you're going to do to his booty!!! MAN!!! I love the way you think!!! LOL

    Love,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ....My....God.....!!!! I could play with that ass everyday, every hour, every minute for eternity...and never get bored. Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and me both Dwayne! Why can't they make a pillow like that? Would love to fall asleep on that everynight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!! Well said Dwayne and Eric. I would worship that booty. Maybe have it bronzed and hung over my fireplace ... that is, after I was done with it. (But, I don't think I would ever be done with it.) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...don't hog it all to yourself....you gotta share Steve!

    ReplyDelete