Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Fear Of Dad's Belt

When your standing in your bedroom shaking like a leaf and your dad starts to take off his belt you know that a serious butt whuppin is inevitable! At this moment there is very little that will save you from a fate worse than death.......but
...some boys will just burst into tears and beg and plead for his dad not to give him a whuppin but we all know this doesn't work...at all! In fact it usually makes things worse by making your dad mad and you might just get it worse! The fear and humiliation of getting your butt whupped yet again sometimes causes a boy make bad decisions.

Another tactic is to start apologizing and admitting what you've done was wrong right away unfortunately for you while your admitting all you've done wrong he is still undoing his belt! As a former bad boy myself I don't think I ever admitted I was wrong until halfway through my butt whuppin! But you might lesson the whuppin a little bit but I wouldn't count on it!
A brave but always stupid move is trying to run! LOL....now you know that is just gonna double or triple the stripes on your backside but sometimes your instinct of self preservation kicks in and all you can think to do is flee! I'd be amazed if you make it out of the room.....halfway down the steps is pretty impressive as well....that is until you feel his big hand on the back of your shirt an drags you back up to your room! My advice is don't run!
Hope is another thing that won't help you out of the situation, for example.....Looking for your brother or cousin to come running in and admit it was all their fault! Yeah right! Your dad changing his mind and puts his belt back on and leaves the room! Even more unlikely! I have to say that nothing short of a fire or earthquake or just dropping dead will get you out of a belt whupping tonight!
So just take what you got coming.....as soon as he comes into the room and starts taking off his belt just strip off your pants and climb or bend over the bed then reach back and peel those undies down and hold on until he's done blistering you ass! At least you will have your dignity....and a very sore butt!

4 comments:

  1. Memories. I don't think I ever talked myself out of a whuppin once the belt started coming off, but I always tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of photos, Eric2! Thanks!All those bruthas, laid out on the bed with their briefs appropriately pulled down, exposing those nice,naked, round, protruding bubblebutt cheeks for the spanking/ buttwhupping thats coming to them!I'd sure like to be the one giving them a spanking/buttwhupping.You're right dwayne,Man!You can never talk yourself out of a buttwhupping, once the belt comes off!(LOL!) However, believe it or not, my dad never used a belt on me. His hand was all he needed! Man!his hands were like "petrified wood!" I only got one buttwhupping from him!(thank God!my poor black bubblebutt would have never survived two buttwhuppings!)He spanked me butt-naked suspended in the air under his strong beefy arm, wrapped around my thin, teenaged waist! He didn't bother to tell me to "drop em". He pulled my briefs down, so they were dangling around my ankles while I was squirming and wiggling my butt trying to avoid those stinging blows of his stone hard, hand, and my legs were kicking and flailing the air to no avail! He roasted my butt! My azz got tore up and worn out! I yelled, screamed and cried so hard, I couldn't see clear,out of my eyes. My butt was burning hot and sore for two days! After receiving what I felt was the buttwhupping of buttwhuppings, I never, ever again in my whole life did anything or even thought of doing anything to earn another buttwhupping from him! The rest of my buttwhuppings were from my mother(and yes! she could wear some azz out, too!)or my maternal grandfather, a man who was feared for the switches he would whup your azz with!And when I was in college there was the paddling/hazing while pledging a Black Greek Fraternity. Anyone out there ever lucky enough to talk themselves out of a buttwhupping??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butt whupping of Buttwhuppings huh? That sounds like you got the Big Mac! I agree that most fathers hands were pretty solid and just as bad as any paddle or strap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are not many things any prettier than a beautiful male brown round booty!!!

    John

    ReplyDelete