Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Christmas Eve Whuppin

Twas the night before Christmas,
When all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring.....
Except for that bad boy of mine
sneakin' round the house.


He was looking for presents on the closet shelf
I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself,
A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,
Soon gave me to know he had but one thing to dread. (My belt)



Dad spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
Blistering my butt until all the neighbors had heard!
He left me there crying and left out of sight
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good-night."

2 comments:

  1. Hummmm!Eric2! That is a nice catchy rendition of the old traditional Xmas poem! Those hot photos of the young brutha with his Santa cap on and those droopy boxers hanging down, enticing and seducing us with a view of the crack of his spankable azz is too much to resist!I'd love to give him an OTK buttwhupping with his Santa cap still on his head. I'd redden his high yellow butt to help keep him warm during the long cold Xmas Eve night! Yeah,your caption brings back memories of Xmas Eve, of me and my siblings trying to find out where our parents had hidden the toys/presents! But both my parents were very good at hidding presents,we never found them until Xmas morning when they were sitting out under the Xmas Tree! Thanks for the pics,Eric2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Ayejay....I was always amazed how they could hide the presents from us in our small house. I figured it out as I got older though! Shhhh....don't tell!

    ReplyDelete