Sunday, December 13, 2009

His Morning Butt

I rolled over to wrap my arm around him but he had already gotten up. I heard him in the shower so I decided to get up and make some coffee. As I walked past the bathroom I saw that he had just gotten out of the shower and was standing there and his butt was very red! I paused for a moment...damn I said to myself, I was just playing around! Did I really hit his ass that hard? I remembered how into it he was getting....telling me to hit his ass harder and harder! I have to say I was enjoying it too! He has a lite complexion so it was really red....I'll ask him how his butt is when he comes into the kitchen. I wonder if he'll sit down! Hmmmm.....I wonder how red I can make it next time?

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture. I would sure like to wake up to something like that every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that be great to wake up to! I'd have a permanent smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete