Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Spank Thy Neighbor

I haven't had a chance to meet them yet but the man that looked to be in his fifties and a younger man who looked about twenty-five or so. They recently moved into the house next to mine and I assumed it was a father and son but I wasn't sure and ya know, I didn't want to be the nosey neighbor......yet! but last night I heard some commotion coming from their house and what sounded like a slapping noise. I didn't think to much about it but as the noise continued I started hearing a few yelps and a scream or two! I knew what it sounded like but it couldn't be that I thought. After about ten minutes or so I didn't hear anything else so I just forgot about it and went to bed.
The next morning I looked out of my bedroom window and was shocked by what I saw! The young man was butt naked stretched out on the lounge chair on his patio! Sooooo...that's what all that noise was I heard last night I told myself! I said I didn't want to be nosey but I went and grabbed my binoculars to get a closer look! Ok....I thought, I was turning into that creepy neighbor that every block has but this was just to good to pass up! His butt looked like it has been well roasted with a strap or belt! I could clearly see the marks on his ass and it was now obvious what happened to him.....or should I say to his butt! I was more shocked that he thought no one could see him. There was a privacy fence but I could easily look down into their yard just as they could see into mine. Hmmmm....maybe he wanted me to see him I thought. I have to say that I was more than a little turned by all this because I had always been into spanking and getting spanked so this was almost a dream come true! I was still wondering if he was the man's son or lover. I decided that tonight I would find out! I'm going to go over there and welcome them to the neighborhood! In the back of my mind I wondered if I might get to see in person what I had heard last night.

6 comments:

  1. My buddy, you are getting more and more creative every day!!! I love your imaginatin!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Good Indeed,Eric2,Man! I have to agree with my man, John.Very Interesting and entertaining story.Very creative!Thanks!Nice photo,too! Reminds of the story of a friend of mine told me.He was driving on the highway just pass Chicago. There was a pickup truck with two men in it.One was a short muscular built guy and a tall,lean guy. Through his windshield and through the back window of the truck,my friend could tell that they appeared to be arguing with each other. Suddenly, the pickup pulled off to the side of the freeway. Both men got out of the truck and walked to the rear of the truck bed. The short guy let down the rear gate of the truck bed and had the tall guy bend over the gate into the truck bed. Then incredibly, the older guy took off his belt and started to whip the tall guy on his bottom of his tight blue jeans! In broad daylight,in the view of all the motorists on the road that day.This event not only shocked my friend, but caused quite a few cars to slow down and watch the event!My friend surmised that they must be father and son, and the father felt the need to administer some punishment right there on the freeway instead of waiting until they got to a truck stop. Talk about "roadside spanking/buttwhuppings!!! You never can tell when you might witness a buttwhupping/spanking being administered by neighbor living next to you or driving next to you on the highway, right Eric2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great story eric...i want to move into you're neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eric -- I wanted to pass on this blog created by and featuring a black boy who used to appear in Sting videos. He has a butt made for spanking and he likes real spankings. His blog has a few snippets of some of his spankings and it is worth a look. For some reason I cannot seem to copy the url to link it, but if you google
    "spcpboy blogspot" it will come right up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn Ayejay.....who ever it was that got that whuppin must of done something bad enough to make the driver pull over and whup his butt right then and there! I would of ran into a tree if I saw something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dwayne, I got the link and added it to the rest. I remember him from Sting Pictures and he sure has some great pics and Vids....oh and a very spankable butt! I'm kinda jealous but I'm happy they are on a blog so everyone can see them!

    ReplyDelete