Sunday, December 6, 2009

Eddies Whuppin!

This is the infamous "Good Times" episode where Michael's bully-friend Eddie get his butt beat! Eddie has been bullying Michael and taking his lunch and lunch money but ends up starting to hang out and seeing what a nice home life Michael has compared to his.
Eddie is invited to have dinner and stay the weekend. Eddie is rude and loud and does just about everything you can do do earn a good butt whuppin! James can see right away what this young thug needs and Eddie quickly learns how misbehaving boys are dealt with. James finally has enough of his attitude and rips his belt off and drags a screaming Eddie into the bedroom! The looks on the family's face as they hear the sound of Eddie his getting his butt whupped are priceless! After James is finished giving Eddie his whuppin Eddie tells him that nobody has ever spanked him before but we all know that wasn't a spanking! I don't think he got the "BIG MAC" but it was close.....LOL!He soon realizes what a loving family is really like. It was a great episode on many levels....this is Part 3 but you can see the other two parts of this episode on YouTube.

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQy-h6bI65o&feature=related

10 comments:

  1. thanks, that was great. i always had a crush on the dad, love seeing him take his belt off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob ilipodscrill....I've been wanting to post that for awhile. I agree with you...I loved seeing him take off his belt too! I think he at least reached for it in every episode!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that episode, too. Eddie was a hot young man and I sure would have given anything to trade places with James and get to lay a belt across that nice handsome bubble butt. Actually, it would have even been fun for me to be on the receiving end of one of James's whuppin's just to see if he lived up to his fierce reputation. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be quie the sensation of having James drag you into the back bedroom for a session with his belt Robert! Eddie was a little cutie too.....he would learn a good lesson over me knee as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Eric2, Thanks for the trip down memory lane! I remember that episode of "Good Times" well! When Eddie got his butt spanked by James Evans. Yeah,and Eddie was wearing jeans that were so tight, it looked like that big,juicy, phat bubblebutt of his was going to bust out of the seams! Yeah! and James Evans is hot,too! I have read a fantasy blog somewhere on the internet, where James Evan's dad comes to visit and after he is alone with James, he gives James an OTK, bare azz,buttwhupping/spanking!There are some sexual details to the story as well. It's rather a hot,fantasy story!By the way, in the movie,"Beast Master", John Amos(James Evans) plays a barbarian,gladiator/warrior guardian to a young prince! He wears a very revealing gladiator costume,that literally has his butt cheeks hanging out and exposed! If you saw that movie, you might be inspired to fantasize about having John Amos,over your knee and spanking those beautiful,dark,ebony butt cheeks of his! Yeah both Eddie and John Amos have spankable butts,wouldn't you agree,Eric2?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ayejay I've seen that Beastmaster movie quite a few times and he does show some booty it that as well as the boy he's protecting but unfortunately there is no spanking scenes...lol! I do have at least one other Good Times story on the blog, here is the link http://blackmalebuttwhuppin.blogspot.com/2007/07/good-times.html I might have another but I still dont have all of the older posts labled yet...I might need a spanking to motivate me to do that! I do have all the other good times stories that you are refering to and there is alot of spanking and some very sexual scenes in them so if anybody wants them let me know and I'll send them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eric, i'd like those stories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send them...tyycho@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a classic. James used that belt like a jedi master uses a lightsaber. And when they auditioned for the role of Eddie, having a perfect bubble butt must have been part of the criterion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL Dwayne...James is "Darth Whupper" Eddie's bubble butt never stood a chance!

    ReplyDelete