Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hot Wheels, Hot Butt

Recent comments have lead me to believe that I wasn't the only one that this has happened to!I must have had the biggest collection of Hot Wheels cars within a twenty mile radius. My dad actually gave me buckets to put them all in! When I was a kid and like most of the kids I knew I also had alot a race tracks to play with them on. In the 70's the race tracks I had were orange and were about 2-3 ft long. They were made of plastic of course but the were still a little fixable. If my mom or dad needed something in a hurry all they had to do was grab on and start swinging! Since I had so many I had them laying around in just about every room (no to smart)!

To connect the tracks together there was a hard plastic tongues that slid into each other and if they just happened to pick up that one then your butt was in real trouble!
Well if I was lucky my big wheel was close by to make my escape on! Bare butt and all......lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment