Friday, December 25, 2009

The New Bike!

Have you ever gotten a great gift for Christmas like a brand new bike and you were dying to take it out and ride it but your parents said you couldn't take it outside because of the weather? You wanted to go out so bad but they just wouldn't budge! Let's just say you whine just a little to much about going out and you end up with a sore red behind as another gift from your dad! You wonder as your bent over your new bike rubbing the sting out of your behind......where did he get that razor strap from so fast?

1 comment:

  1. LOL!Dayummm!Eric2,this photo and caption brings back memories! When I was younger, My maternal grandfather gave me and my brother a beautiful black English Racer for Xmas! Bike,I remember sneaking it out on Xmas Day and trying to ride it on the ice covered streets. I slipped and fell on the slick streets trying to ride it!My parents felt that the fall I took on my young teenaged butt was hard enough to spare me a "well deserved" buttwhupping!So, I lucked out again!(unlike the young brutha in the story that you posted above! Anyway,that would never "sit too well" with me to get a buttwhupping/spanking on Xmas day!(excuse the pun!)

    ReplyDelete