Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010 !!!

Happy New Years to all out there in B.M.B.W. land! I hope you were lucky enough to give or get a few good smacks to bring in the new year! I'm looking forward to another year of seeing some more big beautiful, brown butts getting that paddle, strap or a big firm hand applied to them! Thank you to all the followers of this blog for a great 2009 and I'm looking forward to another year of you all trying to spank me....LOL! So go polish your paddles and oil up your straps for 2010!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Eric -- you said it all in the post above. As a great fan of this blog and with only admiration in my heart, my New Years resolution for 2010 is to find a way to get you spanked. Come on, Eric ... you know we would all enjoy it!! LOL. Happy New Year to everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert....I guess you have another year to try and spank this butt! Not that i've ever done anything to deserve it...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eric2,Happy New Year! Hey I'm with you Robert7 on that new year's resolution!We definitely need to find a way to deliver that long overdue buttwhupping/spanking to our much admired and beloved leader!(LOL!)even if we all have to take a buttwhupping in order to give him one!So, Eric2,Man are you going to slip up this year and drop some hints to let us know when your birthday is, so we can plan your long overdue birthday spanking/buttspanking party????!!!! Eh???

    ReplyDelete