Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Years Tradition

My name is Travis and I'm 17 and I get my butt whupped by my dad on a regular basis....I'd say at least once a month! I pretty much deserve it when I get it so I'm not complaining about that even though my ass is on fire for days after that! My dad has a tradition that he started when I was about 12 .....he told me that he knows a boy who is constantly getting into trouble like I do will still get away with stuff that he doesn't know about so every New Years he will make up for that with a good whuppin! He told me that we both knew I have done things that I have not gotten caught for so this strapping will clean the slate so we can start the new year off clean! He was right though.....I do get away with alot that he never knows about every year so I really can't complain about it to much. The part I hate is the position he puts me in....I'm on my hands and feet with my butt high in the air....with everything exposed if you know what I mean! Most of the time when he whups my butt it's usually with me lying across the bed or bent over it with my pants pulled down to my knees but my New Years whuppins were different! He always said that some embarassment is part of the punishment and it was very embarassing....my body has changed alot since I was 12 and I was never too happy exposing myself to him! I had atleast tlaked him to letting me wear a jock to protect my junk but It was more for not wanting the swinging around for all to see! My bare butt and hole will still be on display though. So here I am again with my ass in the air waiting for my dad to take the strap to it! He uses his well worn razor strap that has been in the family for along time and he really knows how to use it! WHAP....Ahhhh the first lick always takes me by surprise for some reason....you would think I'd be used to it by now! WHAP....Ahhhh....dad please. Damn....I'm already begging....WHAP....THWACK! As much as I want to get out of position or fall to the floor but I know better! The only thing worse than getting my ass tore up like this is getting it tore up twice for getting out of position....I've learned that lesson too well! Whap....THWACK, WHAP, WHAP! AHHHH....daddy please.....I'll be good this year....Please! I know you will Travis he says and I remember you saying that last year.....but he still continues to lay that strap across my ass! WHAP THWACK WHAP! WAHhhh! I' am already crying and the tears are making a puddle on the floor below me! The last ten licks are usually on my upper thighs and sit spot! I don't need to tell you all how much that stings! WHAP, WHAP, WHAP! Owwwww daddy please.....I can barely hold my position now....I'm wishing for it to end! THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, WHAP! He pauses for a moment...I think that it might be over but I'm wrong....WHAP, THWACK, WHAP! Richt across my bottom cheeks ! AHHHH! He really let that last one go! OWWW>...I'm sorry daaaaddy.....!

Ok stand up Travis he tells me. It takes me a little while but I get up and turn to him burring my burning ass as I do it. He gives me a hug and tell me I need to do better this year and that I should be a little more responsible but if he thinks that I need another lesson he won't hesitate to pull my pants down for another lesson with the strap....and I know he won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment