Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spankable Butt Of The Week #5

Son, this is how I got it growing up and I think it's about time you learn what a real butt whuppin is like. Your mom's been protecting you for to long but she's not here right now so it's just you and me! Butt naked laying on your bed just like I got it! Keep those hands behind your head....spread those legs and stick that butt up nice and high! I'm gonna whup your ass good! You can scream and yell all you want but don't you dare move until I'm finished unless you want to repeat this ass whuppin tomorrow! Your gonna thank me one day!

3 comments:

  1. I've been in this unlucky position a few times: Butt naked. Belly down on the bed. Looking over my shoulder. Pops, sliding off his belt, looking at my ass, as he folds the strap and mumbles.
    "What did I tell about your mouth...don't you eva talk to you momma like that again. She is my wife. Not yours. You show respect, or get the fuck out this house. Now, I am gonna beat your ass, and if you reach back there, I'm gonna beat those fingers right off, and this will be a long night..."

    Nut-sac tight and sweaty. The funk of my pits heavy with fear; my dick shrivels into the mattress that I'm about to ride like a bronco, tossing and bucking my booty, getting lit-up with daddy's strap.
    Hands may grab pillows. Clutch and claw sheets. Flail in the air, or even hold one's head. But they better not reach back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Marcus!!! You just described it about as well as I have ever seen. We've all been there in one form or another. And we all remember it like it happened just yesterday.

    It was the looking over my shoulder part that would scare me the most. Watching him reach back getting ready to swing the belt again and again.... Like I said -- Dayummmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right Robert.....Marcus nailed it! Just keep those hands out of the way and take your ass whuppin!

    ReplyDelete