Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 Spankable Butt Winners!

First place goes to this deep brown beauty in the shower giving us a look at the most spankable butt of 2009! He needs to find me so I....uh, I mean we can give him his prize in person! We all know how much more it stings when that butts wet don't we! How he can walk around with that butt all day and not get it spanked is the question?

Second Place goes to this high yellow, gravity defying booty right here! He must have trouble getting those briefs up around that butt! I know it would look even better (if that's possible) if it was a nice deep shade of red!

Third Place goes to this jock wearing golden bubble butt right here! Damn...I think I would need a second pair of hands for this one butt this is one butt that I wouldn't mind wearing my hands out on! Maybe it need to be rubbed for awhile before the spanking starts and then for a long while after! Mmmmm!

Thanks to everyone for voting and letting us know who you would want to see laying across your knee for a good sound spanking! There really wasn't a wrong answer in this poll but it was still fun choosing! Thanks again, Eric

1 comment: