Sunday, January 10, 2010

Missing Barry

Forgive me but I had to put Barry in the blog for the New Year....I don't want him to think we have forgotten about him! I know he hasn't done any modeling lately (Unfortunately) but we are still hoping he changes his mind! Here are a few shots from my favorite series! I love the first photo of him stripping for the paddling he is about to get and looking straight into the camera as if he knows were all watching!
That's right Barry....pull those briefs all the way down and off. I want you bare ass for your paddling! Bare ass and bent over with his hands on the bench he's ready for a good sound paddling! I think a good thirty whacks for the paddle should get his attention! After your done blistering Barry's butt send him into me so I can apply some lotion to to his sore, smooth, caramel colored bottom!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Friend, could you exchange my site?
    Here is my site

    http://jokegay.blogspot.com/


    I hope you are kind
    cheer,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric2,Thanks for the hot photos of Barry! Now,seriously who among your blog fans could ever get tired of Barry??!! Who could ever turn down that cute face or that cute,hot,high yellow bubblebutt of his???!!!If I got to give him a buttwhupping it would have to be over the knee,so I can relish the feel of those cute firm thighs squirming against my lap!I'd also have to give him a bare hand, OTK buttwhupping so my hand can relish the feeling of those soft,full,firm,round,smooth buttcheeks of his bouncing against the palm of my hand spanking him! My wicked imagination has been working overtime,since I have seen Barry on Spank This Hookups advertise himself as have"butt will travel to get spanked"(Why not,after all he has a child to support now!)Maybe to entice you into giving up the secret of your birthday,we could purchase Barry as a birthday gift for you to spank during your blogfan hosted,birthday spanking party .After you got to spank Barry to your heart's content,Your loyal,loving blogfans would get to spank that hot,high yellow bare butt of yours!(LOL!Me first!)then each of us could get our turn with Barry.Dayumm Man! that would be a hell of a birthday,don't you think???!!! I bet if we could do that you would gladly surrender your birthday date and that cute,hot bubblebutt of yours, too!Eh Eric2???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...how great would that be! It would have to be bare hand to bare butt of course! Yeah, he might be on to bigger things in his life but a boy can dream! It would be great to come home and see him laying on my bed in nothing but a bow! That would be a great gift! Maybe I would reveal my b-day for that...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, you got me Ayejay1. That is a great idea!!! Count me in. What do we have to contribute to get Eric's birthday party up and running? We owe it to our leader and mentor with the fine booty ... and having Barry across our laps ... well, that would be the BEST PARTY EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete