Friday, January 15, 2010

Was He Spanked?

I came across these photos of a sexy brutha with an equally sexy ass and I saw what appeared to be blister marks on his buttocks! As usual my imagination went crazy on how those marks got there! Now it's quite possible it's just a natural skin blemish or scar but I like the idea of him being thrown over someones knee and got his butt blistered by a big, solid hairbrush until those brown cheeks were good and blistered! Maybe he will drop us a message and let us know! http://www.niggasfreakin.com

3 comments:

  1. It sure looks to me like the seat of this man's ass met up with a paddle. Geez, would have loved to have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Robert! I would loved to have seen that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo,Eric2!That's a Beautiful butt with or without the bruises!Thanks! As far as the origin of those bruises,he could have got spanked or whupped with a small hairbrush,pool cue stick,wooden kitchen spoon, (I know by personal experience,those can really sting!Ouch!)or a wooden ruler!Of course if I gotten to spank him, it would had been OTK with my hand(like my dear ol' dad gave me)So there's Nothing like hand to bare butt contact and they can still leave bruises,Eh Eric2???!!!

    ReplyDelete