Saturday, January 9, 2010

Taking Turns

Dats right yo! You betta just hold on to that pillow until I'm done whuppin that ass! WHAP, THWACK, WHAP! Hold still yo...I'm not done lighting you up yet! THWACK, THWACK, THWACK! Yeah boi.....dat ass is turning a nice shade of red and I'm putting some nice stripes on it too! WHAP, THWACK, WHAP! I'm gonna just keep holding on to this pillow till he's done whuppin my ass....I'm gonna take dis like a man! WHAP, AHHHHH...damn! When he gets to fifty I'm gonna take ova and throw his ass down on dis couch and give him a belt whuppin that he's never gonna forget! THWACK, Owww..Ahhhhhh!

2 comments:

  1. Eric2!I like the story and photo you posted under the caption"Taking Turns" Thanks! I can easily relate to the photo and story that you have posted.I have traded buttwhuppings/spankings with "friends"/street daddies" before, the only problem was that in most cases I got overpowered by my"partners"!And got most of the brunt of the "spankings"!Their excuse was that my butt was "spankable" than theirs.(I have been cursed with average figure, but an oversized bubblebutt!What is one man's curse in another's blessing and pleasure!) Although I've studied karate and judo and knew wrestling holds,their holds worked better than mine!Ergo,my butt ended up more sore and bruised and burning than theirs.So,I can easily identify with the brutha in your photo and story above.And then there are those partners with incredible pain thresholds(like some of my frat bruthas)and incredibly hard butts to go along with those pain thresholds.They can lie there motionless with a poker face and take whatever you give them with hand ,belt paddle,whatever and don't feel a thing!!!you end up more worn out than their butts!!!So,have you ever did any "Taking Turns" Eric2???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great to see two sexy brothers giving each other a good dose of the belt and enjoying it! I know there are some brutha's out there with a high pain threshold Ayejay! They should go back and forth until someone gives!

    ReplyDelete